15. জীবনে কোনো কিছুই স্থায়ী হয় না। সুতরাং প্রতিটি অভিজ্ঞতাকেই উপভোগ করা উচিত।
22 uncomfortable truths about life that (almost) nobody likes to say
1. Live your life to the fullest
Life is finite and therefore so precious. In this awareness lies an incredible power. Let us not wait any longer, let us start today, with what is dear to us.
2. Sometimes it’s too late
Too late for apologies. Or too late to be more loving with those around us or to spend more time with our loved ones. Let’s remember to give more time to those we love because they won’t always be with us.
3. Love is not enough
Some people just don’t fit together. Their experiences, patterns, and needs bite, fight against each other and make the relationship a place of hell. Love as a sole force does not solve problems.
4. Self-love is not enough
We are social beings. We need others. Grow in their warmth like plants in the sun. Absolute independence is an illusion.
5. Talent and luck are often not enough
We can’t get far without a lot of work, discipline, and perseverance. The courage to get up again and again after setbacks also brings us to success.
6. We do our best and still fail
Because our best was not (yet) good enough. Or because luck has not been on our side so far. Many things are beyond our control.
7. More money does not make me happy
Money can be a good motivator, but not the goal. To be happy in the long run, you need things like family, friends, health, learning, and new experiences.
8. Forced happiness runs away quickly
As Anthony de Mello wrote, “Happiness is like a butterfly. Chase after it and it escapes you; sit down and it settles on your shoulder.” Happiness is only possible in the here and now – by saying yes to everything that is.
9. We can’t please everyone
If everyone is more important than you and if we always put our needs aside for others, then we will eventually fall by the wayside.
10. Too high expectations harm us
Satisfaction, career, finances, relationship … Everything must fit best. And be presentable. The consequence: We put ourselves under enormous pressure. The result: we concentrate mainly on mistakes, and successes are hardly seen. We suffer. Less is sometimes more.
11. Actions speak louder than words
Other people decide whether to trust us by judging our actions – not our words. Because words say who we would like to be. Actions show who we really are.
12. Life will never be perfect and never free from pain
Life crises or traumatic events are inevitable for many of us. The good news is that grief, pain, and suffering lead to increased emotional awareness and promote our personal growth. No Pain, no gain.
13. Life is not fair
It’s not unfair either. It is not against us. It just doesn’t care. Anyway, life doesn’t mean it personally, and that’s somehow liberating too.
14. What we say is essential.
Words have power. They can shame, make hearts bleed, and even trigger conflicts and wars. Or they can build others up, and give them strength and joy.
15. The past is unchangeable
Life is now. So let us no longer worry about the future or grieve over the past. The only thing that matters is what is presented to us at this moment.
16. We cannot change or save other people
It is not in our power what another does or does not do. Sometimes we have tried everything and we can do nothing but hope. And sometimes we have to leave when staying destroys us.
17. who says: “I can’t do it” – doesn’t want to
What would happen if we stopped saying “I can’t” and replaced this statement with “I won’t”, which means “I don’t want to”. In this way, it becomes clear that a decision has been made. This is how conviction and dedication arise. At this point, we take responsibility for ourselves. 18.
18. What we do not allow cannot let us go
We can push our feelings out of consciousness and thus no longer perceive them. However, they are still there and determine our behavior and experience from the subconscious. In other words, what we repress catches up with us later.
19. No one saves us – except ourselves
No knight, no angel, no spiritual guide, no psychiatrist, no partner. We can very well use help now and then, but in the end, we can only help ourselves and follow our intuition. The answers are always within us, not with others. 20.
20. We have too little time because we waste it.
“It is not little time that we have, but it is much time that we do not use,” said Seneca. What if we stopped more often, paused, and did more of what really matters to us?
21. The crucial things in life happen when we give up control
We fall asleep, we can love, we can enjoy, we can follow our intuition, laugh freely, and cry without shame.
22. There is no right way
No matter how well we reflect on our choices, weigh all the variants and think through different possibilities – we will never be sure that we have made the best choice. The good news is that we are free to do whatever feels right for us in our lives. We are allowed to experiment and try things out.
20 Brutal Truths About Life No One Wants to Admit
Here are 20 brutal truths that every single person needs to hear.
1. You’re going to die and you have no idea when.
Stop pretending that you’re invincible. Acknowledge the fact of your own mortality, and then start structuring your life in a more meaningful way.
2. Everyone you love is going to die, and you don’t know when.
This truth may be saddening at first, but it also gives you permission to make amends with past difficulties and re-establish meaningful relationships with important figures in your life.
3. Your material wealth won’t make you a better or happier person.
Even if you’re one of the lucky ones who achieves his or her materialistic dreams, money only amplifies that which was already present.
4. Your obsession with finding happiness is what prevents its attainment.
Happiness is always present in your life–it’s just a matter of connecting to it and allowing it to flow through you that’s challenging.
5. Donating money does less than donating time.
Giving your time is a way to change your perception and create a memory for yourself and others that will last forever.
6. You can’t make everyone happy, and if you try, you’ll lose yourself.
Stop trying to please, and start respecting your values, principles, and autonomy.
7. You can’t be perfect, and holding yourself to unrealistic standards creates suffering.
Many perfectionists have unrelenting inner critics that are full of so much rage and self-hate that it tears them apart inside. Fight back against that negative voice, amplify your intuition, and start challenging your unrealistic standards.
8. Your thoughts are less important than your feelings and your feelings need acknowledgment.
Intellectually thinking through your problems isn’t as helpful as expressing the feelings that create your difficulties in the first place.
9. Your actions speak louder than your words, so you need to hold yourself accountable.
Be responsible and take actions that increase positivity and love.
10. Your achievements and successes won’t matter on your deathbed.
When your time has come to transition from this reality, you won’t be thinking about that raise; you’ll be thinking about the relationships you’ve made–so start acting accordingly.
11. Your talent means nothing without consistent effort and practice.
Some of the most talented people in the world never move out from their parent’s basement.
12. Now is the only time that matters, so stop wasting it by ruminating on the past or planning the future.
You can’t control the past, and you can’t predict the future, and trying to do so only removes you from the one thing you can control–the present.
13. Nobody cares how difficult your life is, and you are the author of your life’s story.
Stop looking for people to give you sympathy and start creating the life story you want to read.
14. Your words are more important than your thoughts, so start inspiring people.
Words have the power to oppress, hurt, and shame, but they also have the power to liberate and inspire–start using them more wisely.
15. Investing in yourself isn’t selfish. It’s the most worthwhile thing you can do.
You have to put on your own gas mask to save the person sitting right next to you.
16. It’s not what happens, it’s how you react that matters.
Train yourself to respond in a way that leads to better outcomes.
17. You need to improve your relationships to have lasting happiness.
Relationships have a greater impact on your wellbeing and happiness than your income or your occupation, so make sure you give your relationship the attention and work it deserves.
18. Pleasure is temporary and fleeting, so stop chasing fireworks and start building a constellation.
Don’t settle for an ego boost right now when you can delay gratification and experience deeper fulfillment.
19. Your ambition means nothing without execution–it’s time to put in the work.
If you want to change the world, then go out there and do it!
20. Time is your most valuable asset–you need to prioritize how you spend it.
You have the power and responsibility to decide what you do with the time you have, so choose wisely.
বিশেষ দ্রষ্টব্য: আমি মাহবুব ওসমানী, চেষ্টা করছি আপনাদেরকে ক্যারিয়ার এডভান্সমেন্ট নিয়ে গাইড করতে, এই ব্যাপারে আপনাদের যদি কোন সহযোগিতা দরকার হয়, আমার সাথে কন্টাক করতে পারেন।
এখনো আপনার মনে কোন প্রশ্ন আছে? অথবা আমাদের থেকে কল পেতে চান?
তাহলে নিচের ফরমটি পুরন করুন, আমরা আপনার সাথে যোগাযোগ করবো, ইংশাআল্লাহ! আপনি আমাদেরকে ০১৭১৬ ৯৮৮ ৯৫৩ / ০১৯১২ ৯৬৬ ৪৪৮ এই নাম্বারে কল করতে পারেন, অথবা ইমেল করতে পারেন email@example.com এই ইমেলে, আমরা আপনাকে কোনভাবে সাহায্য করতে পারলে খুশি হব, ধন্যবাদ ।