Content Writing Course by BytecodeSoft
What is Content?
Ans: Content is “something that is to be expressed through some medium, as speech, writing or any of various arts” In publishing, art, and communication, content is the information and experiences that are directed toward an end-user or audience. If you want to write Content, you must have to know about tense.
Types of Content:
Content Writing Steps: Manager > Content Planer > Research > visualizer > writer > editor > Reviewer > approver > Publisher
Tips For Content Writing: Write a great introduction > Generate Value > Visual Content – Video, pictures/image, Stat, Infographic, > Be a storyteller > Provide information – Google এর প্রথম ২০ পেইজ রিসার্চ করবেন।
Smart Writing Techniques: How to Write less and say More
- Make an overall plan of the content and make a draft
- Try to leave meaningless sentences and garbage words
- Always try to less use of adverbs, linking words and phrases
- Use shorter sentences and avoid long and complex sentences
- Read, read and read
- Revise the post by a non-native speaker, they will be able to measure the content, if it is easy to read or difficult
- At last, make a great introduction
Mandatory Rules For Content Writing
How to be a good writer
If your aim is to be a good writer then keep continuing this section. We have given you some resources in the following section.
- English Grammar in Use Book with Answers Third Edition (Intermediate) by Raymond Murphy.
- Common Mistakes in English by T.J. Fitikides
For Learning Vocabulary
- English Vocabulary in Use (Elementary) by Michael McCarthy
- English Vocabulary in Use (Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate) by Stuart Redman
- English Vocabulary in Use (Advanced) by Michael McCarthy
- Bangla Academy English-Bangla Dictionary by Bangla Academy
- Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary 9th Edition by Oxford University Press
Daily News Paper
- Lynda– Writing for the Web
- Lynda- Writing Articles
- Lynda- Writing Marketing Copy
Some Important Blog Posts
Google’s Content writing Guideline
📕 Content and quality questions
• Does the content provide original information, reporting, research, or analysis?
• Does the content provide a substantial, complete, or comprehensive description of the topic?
• Does the content provide insightful analysis or interesting information that is beyond obvious?
• If the content draws on other sources, does it avoid simply copying or rewriting those sources and instead provide substantial additional value and originality?
• Does the headline and/or page title provide a descriptive, helpful summary of the content?
• Does the headline and/or page title avoid being exaggerating or shocking in nature?
• Is this the sort of page you’d want to bookmark, share with a friend, or recommend?
• Would you expect to see this content in or referenced by a printed magazine, encyclopedia or book?
📕 Expertise questions
• Does the content present information in a way that makes you want to trust it, such as clear sourcing, evidence of the expertise involved, background about the author or the site that publishes it, such as through links to an author page or a site’s About page?
• If you researched the site producing the content, would you come away with the impression that it is well-trusted or widely recognized as an authority on its topic?
• Is this content written by an expert or enthusiast who demonstrably knows the topic well?
• Is the content free from easily verified factual errors?
• Would you feel comfortable trusting this content for issues relating to your money or your life?
📕 Presentation and production questions
• Is the content free from spelling or stylistic issues?
• Was the content produced well, or does it appear sloppy or hastily produced?
• Is the content mass-produced by or outsourced to a large number of creators, or spread across a large network of sites so that individual pages or sites don’t get as much attention or care?
• Does the content have an excessive amount of ads that distract from or interfere with the main content?
• Does content display well for mobile devices when viewed on them?
📕 Comparative questions
• Does the content provide substantial value when compared to other pages in search results?
• Does the content seem to be serving the genuine interests of visitors to the site or does it seem to exist solely by someone attempting to guess what might rank well in search engines?
Content Writing Tutorial
এখনো আপনার মনে কোন প্রশ্ন আছে? অথবা আমাদের থেকে কল পেতে চান?
তাহলে নিচের ফরমটি পুরন করুন, আমরা আপনার সাথে যোগাযোগ করবো, ইংশাআল্লাহ! আপনি আমাদেরকে ০১৭১৬ ৯৮৮ ৯৫৩ / ০১৯১২ ৯৬৬ ৪৪৮ এই নাম্বারে কল করতে পারেন, অথবা ইমেল করতে পারেন email@example.com এই ইমেলে, আমরা আপনাকে কোনভাবে সাহায্য করতে পারলে খুশি হব, ধন্যবাদ ।